Low Carb, High Nutrition Pot Roast recipe recently was in demand by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already regularly to using the internet on cellphones to search for Low Carb, High Nutrition Pot Roast information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and related to the title of this post, we will will share Low Carb, High Nutrition Pot Roast Recipe. Happy cooking.
You can have Low Carb, High Nutrition Pot Roast using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Carb, High Nutrition Pot Roast
- Provide 3 lb of Beef Pot Roast.
- You need 1 of Vidalia Onion.
- You need 3 of Fresh Carrots.
- It’s 3 of Fresh Celery.
- Prepare 1 of Sweet Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chopped Garlic.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Pot Roast Seasoning (your choice).
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
Low Carb, High Nutrition Pot Roast order
- Place beef roast into the crock pot.
- Using a knife, make cuts all over beef roast.
- Put chopped garlic into holes using your hands and olive oil.
- Chop all vegetables and add to crock pot.
- Empty Seasoning packet over ingredients and mix well.
- Add water and mix well, using hands. Then add Worcesteshire sauce..
- Turn crock pot on high and cook for 4 hours. Or turn crock pot on low and cook for 7 hours..
- Optional: add spinach to crock pot for even more nutrients.
If you find this site serviceableness , please support us by sharing this posts to your own social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Low Carb, High Nutrition Pot Roast by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you