Shepherd Pie with a new twist recipe recently was coveted by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already common to using the internet on mobile phones to search for Shepherd Pie with a new twist information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and related to the title of this post, we will will share Shepherd Pie with a new twist Recipe. Enjoy cooking.
You can have Shepherd Pie with a new twist using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shepherd Pie with a new twist
- It’s 3 packages of County gravy.
- Provide 1 lb of lean ground beef or turkey.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of frozen veggies whatever you like best I use peas and corn.
- It’s 3 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 1 packages of Pillsbury biscuits.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- It’s 5 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 4 cup of mashed potatoes.
Shepherd Pie with a new twist order
- In hot skillet cook the ground meat. Season with salt and pepper. Just before done drain any excess grease and add the garlic and onions cook until onions start to sweat and garlic is light brown. Take off burner and add frozen veggies set aside for later..
- Preheat oven to 350. In separate pot make the country gravy as package instructs and set aside. In mixing bowl combine the beef mixture from step one , mashed potatoes and half of the cheddar cheese. Mix well..
- Using a greased casserole dish place four of the biscuits cut up on the bottom then add the mashed potatoes and beef mix. Pour the country gravy over top of that make sure to leave a little room you might not use all the gravy but it's great for left overs. Spread the rest of the cheddar cheese and place the remaining biscuits on top. Place on a cookie sheet just in case if it drips cook about 10 minutes until biscuits are done ..
If you find this site convienient , please support us by sharing this posts to your preference social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Shepherd Pie with a new twist by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you