Crock Pot Roast recipe recently was in demand by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already habituate to using the internet on mobile phones to search for Crock Pot Roast information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and refer to the title of this post, we will will share Crock Pot Roast Recipe. Enjoy cooking.
You can have Crock Pot Roast using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Roast
- You need 2-3 pound of Chuck roast.
- It’s 4-6 of potato, sliced in chunks.
- Provide 1/2 of yellow onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour, plus some for coating roast.
- You need 3 of table spoon vegtable oil.
- Prepare 4 of carrots, washed and cut into inch thick pieces.
- Prepare to taste of salt, pepper.
Crock Pot Roast guide
- Wash potato and carrots and place in bottom of crock pot with onions. Season vegtables with salt and pepper..
- In a large Dutch oven or pan, heat vegtable oil on medium high heat..
- Trim off most fat from your roast. Season roast on all sides with salt and pepper. Coat your roast in flour and Brown all sides of the roast in the vegtable oil. Don't skip this step!! Browning it brings out it's full flavor!.
- After you Brown your roast, place roast in crock pot over vegtables. Make a gravy for your roast by putting 1/4 cup flour in the hot oil & stir with a wisk until oil is soaked up, reduce heat to low & pour in a glass of water and stir with wisk until flour and water is blended. Keep adding flour to thicken up the gravy, and water to thin it. Remember to stir!! Add salt and pepper to taste. If you want your gravy to be Brown you should invest in kitchen bouquet. It is a flavorless liquid that turns gravy Brown..
- You want your gravy to be thin, but not soupy. The heat from the crock pot will thicken it up..
- Pour gravy over roast in crock pot. Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or high for 5-6. Serve over rice..
If you find this site serviceableness , please support us by sharing this posts to your preference social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Crock Pot Roast by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you