Shepherd's Pie recipe recently was desired by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already regularly to using the internet on tablet to search for Shepherd's Pie information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and refer to the title of this post, we will will share Shepherd's Pie Recipe. Enjoy cooking.
You can have Shepherd's Pie using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie
- Provide 1 tbsp of reduced calorie margarine.
- It’s 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 1 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tsp of reduced sodium soy sauce.
- You need 2 cup of cubed, cooked chicken breast.
- It’s 2 of carrots, sliced and blanched.
- Provide 1 cup of chopped, cleaned spinach leaves.
- Prepare 6 of chopped scallions.
- You need 1/2 cup of thawed frozen corn kernels.
- It’s 1/2 cup of evaporated skimmed milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried thyme leaves, crumbled.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground marjoram.
- You need 3 of medium russet potatoes, cooked, peeled, and mashed.
- It’s 1 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
Shepherd's Pie step by step
- In a medium nonstick saucepan, melt the margarine. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the flour; cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes. Whisk in the broth, soy sauce and 1/4 cup water; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring constantly, until thickened, 3-4 minutes. Preheat the oven to 400°F; spray a 2 quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray..
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken and the remaining tablespoon of flour. Stir in the carrots, spinach, scallions, corn, milk, thyme, marjoram and the sauce. Transfer to the casserole dish. Top with potatoes, spreading to cover the filling completely; sprinkle with the cheese and paprika. Bake until bubbling and the potatoes are golden, 30-35 minutes..
If you find this site convienient , please support us by sharing this posts to your favorite social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Shepherd's Pie by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you