Pollock Gratin recipe recently was desired by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already accustomed to using the internet on mobile phones to search for Pollock Gratin information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and refer to the title of this post, we will will share Pollock Gratin Recipe. Enjoy cooking.
You can cook Pollock Gratin using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pollock Gratin
- Provide 1 kg of Pollock fillets.
- You need 150 gr of Yellow cheese.
- Provide 300 ml of Milk.
- You need of Butter 1 tb.s.
- You need of Flour 1 tb.s.
- It’s of Herbes de Provence.
- Provide of Pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Green onions.
Pollock Gratin guide
- Heat oven to high (250-275 C). Cut pollock fillets into 2-3 pieces ans place on the rack for 5-6 minutes to drain. Melt the butter in saucepan. Add flour, stir..
- Melt the butter in saucepan. Add flour, stir. Add milk stirring constantly until the sauce thickens. Add half the grated cheese, stirring until melted. Place pollock fillets in the backing dish. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour the sauce over the fish. Season with Herbes de Provence. Add remaining grated cheese over the top. Set oven temperaturre to 230 C and bake abt 25 minutes. Garnish with green onions..
- Step by step video https://youtu.be/hSUnJeg4Kz8?sub_confirmation=1.
If you find this site good , please support us by sharing this posts to your own social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Pollock Gratin by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you