Beef Pot Roast in a Slow Cooker recipe recently was sought by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already regularly to using the internet on gadgets to search for Beef Pot Roast in a Slow Cooker information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and refer to the title of this post, we will will share Beef Pot Roast in a Slow Cooker Recipe. Happy cooking.
You can cook Beef Pot Roast in a Slow Cooker using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Pot Roast in a Slow Cooker
- Prepare 3 lb of Chuck Roast.
- It’s 1 envelope of Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix.
- You need 2 cup of beef stock.
- It’s 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
Beef Pot Roast in a Slow Cooker guide
- Place beef in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic.
- Mix soup mix with stock.
- Pour over roast.
- Cook on low for 8 hours, or until roast is tender and easily pulls apart.
- Use juice take gravy, serve over mashed potatoes..
If you find this site convienient , please support us by sharing this posts to your preference social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Beef Pot Roast in a Slow Cooker by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you