Classic Crock-Pot Pot Roast recipe recently was coveted by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already common to using the internet on cellphones to search for Classic Crock-Pot Pot Roast information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and refer to the title of this post, we will will share Classic Crock-Pot Pot Roast Recipe. Enjoy cooking.
You can cook Classic Crock-Pot Pot Roast using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Classic Crock-Pot Pot Roast
- You need 1.5-2.5 lb of chuck roast.
- Provide 4 of large carrots (approx. 2-3in long pieces).
- You need 1 of large onion (quartered, sliced).
- Prepare 4 of large potatoes (quartered).
- It’s 2 stalks of celery (approx. 2in pieces).
- You need 2-3 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Provide 1/2-1 cup of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1-2 of beef bouillon.
- It’s 2 tbs of onion powder.
- It’s 1-2 of Bay leaves.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s of salt&pepper.
Classic Crock-Pot Pot Roast directions
- Add roast, cover with veggies. Add spices. Dilute bouillon in water. Cover top with liquids. (I'd suggest cutting the veggies very large. Or adding smaller cut pieces after 2-3 hours.).
- High: 8-10 hours. Low: 12-14 hours..
If you find this site helpful , please support us by sharing this posts to your preference social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Classic Crock-Pot Pot Roast by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you