Au Gratin Potatoes recipe recently was desired by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already habituate to using the internet on tablet to search for Au Gratin Potatoes information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and according to the title of this post, we will will share Au Gratin Potatoes Recipe. Happy cooking.
These homemade au gratin potatoes are always welcome at our dinner table, and they're so simple to make. A perfect complement to ham, this homey potato gratin also goes well with pork, chicken and. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – Potatoes Au Gratin is the ultimate comfort food with sliced potatoes, heavy cream & grated cheese. This potato gratin recipe is the perfect side dish for any type of meal, whether its weeknight dinners or holiday meals! Potatoes Au Gratin are a dinnertime staple around here!
Tender potato and onion slices smothered in a quick cheesy sauce and baked until golden. This is one of our favorite easy side dish recipes. Potatoes au gratin is layers of thinly sliced spuds together with a creamy sauce and melted cheese. You can have Au Gratin Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Au Gratin Potatoes
- Prepare 4 of Russet Potatoes cut apx. 1/4 in thick.
- Provide 1 of yellow onion slices into half rings.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 3 TBS of flower.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- You need 1 of small bag shredded triple cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
Cheesy potatoes au gratin is a classic side dish that's easy to prepare and is always a crowd-pleaser. Potatoes au Gratin – forget scalloped potatoes, THIS is the creme de la creme of all potato recipes!! Also known as Dauphinoise Potatoes, this French classic is made with layers upon layers of finely. This easy Potatoes Au Gratin recipe is made with thinly sliced potatoes, a creamy cheese sauce, and topped with sharp cheddar cheese.
Au Gratin Potatoes guide
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and butter a 9×13 glass baking dish..
- In a medium-size pot, melt butter over medium heat. Mix in the flour, garlic powder, and salt. Stir constantly for one minute..
- Stir in milk. Cook until mixture has thickened..
- Stir in cheese all at once, and continue stirring until melted, about 30 to 60 seconds..
- Layer 1/2 of the potatoes into bottom of the prepared casserole dish and top with the onion slices. Then pour half the cheese mixture on top..
- Repeat step 5 with remaining potatoes, onions, and cheese mixture..
- Cover with aluminum foil and place in oven for 1 hour. Remove foil and bake for an additional 30 minutes. (Or longer if you desire a crisper finish.).
- Set aside to rest for 15 min then it's ready to serve..
This healthy Cheesy Au Gratin Potatoes recipe is a clean-eating, savory, and easy upgrade to an old classic. Bake this savory side as a gluten-free accompaniment to your main protein. If you love potatoes and cheese and want an easy dish that will impress during the holidays, such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, or Easter, this is it! Au gratin potatoes are one of the greatest casseroles of all time. Tender, fluffy potatoes are bathed in a rich and creamy cheese sauce, then baked in a hot oven until bubbly and crisp.
If you find this site convienient , please support us by sharing this posts to your favorite social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Au Gratin Potatoes by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you