Slow Cooker Pot Roast recipe recently was in demand by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already common to using the internet on gadgets to search for Slow Cooker Pot Roast information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and according to the title of this post, we will will share Slow Cooker Pot Roast Recipe. Enjoy cooking.
You can have Slow Cooker Pot Roast using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Prepare 1 can of Condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 envelope of Liptons savory herb & garlic mix.
- Prepare 1 of medium Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Water.
- Provide 2 1/2 lb of Pot roast.
- It’s 1 of Optional: add 1 additional can of cream of mushroom soup for extra gravy.
Slow Cooker Pot Roast guide
- In slow cooker, mix cream of mushroom soup, savory herb & garlic packet, onion, and water. Place pot roast in slow cooker and coat with soup mixture..
- Cook on low for 8 hours..
- Break up meat by gently pushing with spoon, then coat meat with gravy..
If you find this site adventageous , please support us by sharing this posts to your preference social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Slow Cooker Pot Roast by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you