Corned Beef Casserole recipe recently was sought by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already common to using the internet on gadgets to search for Corned Beef Casserole information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and according to the title of this post, we will will share Corned Beef Casserole Recipe. Happy cooking.
You can have Corned Beef Casserole using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Corned Beef Casserole
- You need 12 oz. of can Corned Beef (broken up).
- You need 8 oz. of extra-sharp Cheddar Cheese grated (can use sharp cheddar if can't find extra-Sharp).
- Prepare 1 C. of Sweet Onion diced.
- Prepare 10 oz. of can Cream of Chicken Soup.
- It’s 1/2 C. of Milk (any fat percent).
- Prepare 6 C. of Mullers Elbow Macaroni (cooked).
Corned Beef Casserole guide
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Mix the corned beef, cheese, and onion together.
- Mix the soup & milk together..
- Combine the 2 mixtures and add the Macaroni..
- Place into a 2.5 qt. lightly greased baking dish, and bake for 30 minutes..
If you find this site value , please support us by sharing this posts to your own social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Corned Beef Casserole by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you