Easy Traditional Irish Shepherd's Pie recipe recently was coveted by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already habituate to using the internet on cellphones to search for Easy Traditional Irish Shepherd's Pie information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and according to the title of this post, we will will share Easy Traditional Irish Shepherd's Pie Recipe. Enjoy cooking.
You can cook Easy Traditional Irish Shepherd's Pie using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Traditional Irish Shepherd's Pie
- Prepare 1-1 1/2 lbs of ground meat of your choosing.
- Prepare 1 of Small Onion, diced.
- Prepare 8 oz of Frozen Peas and Carrots, thawed.
- You need 2 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 4-8 of servings of Instant Mashed Potatoes.
Easy Traditional Irish Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Place the ground meat and onion into a pot over medium heat. Cook the two of them until they both have been browned. Usually about 10 minutes..
- Add the Peas & Carrots to the pot. Stir together, adding the pepper to the mix as well. Cook together for another 5 to 10 minutes..
- When the meat mixture is complete, place into a either a pie or cake pan, about 9 inches. Set to the side. Usually, you can use two pans..
- Prepare the mashed potatoes as directed on the box. When it is done, put the mashed potatoes on top of the meat mixture. Spread evenly across the top..
- Turn the Broiler on in your oven. Put the two pans into the oven. Cook for 10 minutes. Check here to see if the topping is to your liking. Everything is basically cooked, so you are just browning the top of the mashed potatoes. I will usually add another 5 to 10 minutes.
If you find this site serviceableness , please support us by sharing this posts to your favorite social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Easy Traditional Irish Shepherd's Pie by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you