Quick Shepherd's Pie recipe recently was desired by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already habituate to using the internet on tablet to search for Quick Shepherd's Pie information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and according to the title of this post, we will will share Quick Shepherd's Pie Recipe. Happy cooking.
You can cook Quick Shepherd's Pie using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Shepherd's Pie
- Provide 3 of Potatoes (big).
- Prepare 500 grams of Chicken Breasts.
- You need 100 grams of Peas.
- It’s 2 of Tomatoes (medium).
- It’s 3 of sliced cheese.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 6 of Garlic Cloves (diced).
- Provide 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 6 of Pepper Cloves (diced).
- Provide 50 of Butter.
Quick Shepherd's Pie step by step
- Boil potatoes (put a pinch of salt in the water while boiling).
- Boil and shred the chicken (add a little salt).
- Boil peas.
- Chop tomatoes.
- Add olive oil to a skillet.
- Add tomatoes, salt (enough to make the tomatoes soft), peas..
- Let the peas cook till medium soft, mash them a little and keep aside..
- Marinate the boiled chicken in red chilli powder, salt, pepper powder, garlic paste. Put it in the fridge for as long as you want (I left it for 4 hours).
- Mash the potatoes with some butter.
- Grease the insides of a microwave safe bowl with butter.
- Place the peas mixture at the bottom, layer it with the chicken marinade, top it off with the mashed potatoes. Then place the cheese slices..
- Place the bowl in the microwave and use the baked potato setting to cook. If you don't have that setting don't worry, just cook it on convection for 5-7 minutes or u til the cheese starts to brown..
If you find this site helpful , please support us by sharing this posts to your preference social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Quick Shepherd's Pie by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you