Bacon Brussel Sprouts Gratin recipe recently was in demand by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already accustomed to using the internet on cellphones to search for Bacon Brussel Sprouts Gratin information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and related to the title of this post, we will will share Bacon Brussel Sprouts Gratin Recipe. Enjoy cooking.
You can have Bacon Brussel Sprouts Gratin using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Brussel Sprouts Gratin
- Prepare 1 1/2 pounds of brussel sprouts, halved.
- Prepare 8 oz of bacon, cooked and crumbled.
- It’s 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese, grated.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fontina cheese, grated, optional.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 sprig of fresh rosemary, minced.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes, optional.
- You need to taste of Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper.
Bacon Brussel Sprouts Gratin step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F..
- Place brussel sprouts in a baking dish and toss in olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper..
- Roast in oven for 15-20 minutes, or until semi-softened..
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together egg, heavy cream, rosemary, garlic powder, onion powder and red pepper flakes (if using), then stir in cheeses..
- Remove brussel sprouts from oven and add 3/4 of the bacon to the baking dish. Pour cheese mixture over the top and stir everything together, then top with remaining bacon..
- Reduce oven temperature to 350º, return baking dish to oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and just set..
- Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes before serving..
If you find this site value , please support us by sharing this posts to your favorite social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Bacon Brussel Sprouts Gratin by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you