Corned Beef Casserole recipe recently was in demand by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already common to using the internet on cellphones to search for Corned Beef Casserole information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and according to the title of this post, we will will share Corned Beef Casserole Recipe. Happy cooking.
You can have Corned Beef Casserole using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Corned Beef Casserole
- It’s 200 gr of corned beef.
- It’s 1 of potato, peeled, boiled, then mashed.
- It’s 50 ml of milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 50 gram of cheddar, grated.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare of Butter.
Corned Beef Casserole instructions
- Add eggs to corned beef, stir until well combined..
- Add mashed potato and milk to corned beef batter..
- Line a casserole dish with butter. Peel and cut onion, line the pieces on the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Add the batter to the dish. Top with grated cheddar..
- Bake for 40 – 45 minutes until done. Cool slightly, and slice..
If you find this site helpful , please support us by sharing this posts to your favorite social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Corned Beef Casserole by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you