Potatoes Au Gratin Batch 8 recipe recently was coveted by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already habituate to using the internet on cellphones to search for Potatoes Au Gratin Batch 8 information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and refer to the title of this post, we will will share Potatoes Au Gratin Batch 8 Recipe. Happy cooking.
You can cook Potatoes Au Gratin Batch 8 using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potatoes Au Gratin Batch 8
- It’s 1 pound of potatoes.
- Prepare 3 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Provide 2/3 cup of sour cream.
- Provide 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need To taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of cornstarch.
Potatoes Au Gratin Batch 8 order
- Preheat oven 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Peel and slice the potatoes thinly..
- Heat the 3 cups of milk with the potatoes in it. Bring to boil then turn down to a simmer just keep the milk hot till potatoes are fork tender..
- Take the potatoes out of the milk..
- In an oven safe dish spray the bottom and sides with nonstick spray. Layer the bottom with a layer of sliced potatoes. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Add 1 teaspoon cornstarch.
- Add half the cheese..
- Then a layer of potatoes, 1 teaspoon cornstarch, salt and pepper to taste. Add the rest of the cheese..
- Pour the milk mixture over the potatoes..
- Add the sour cream to the 1/2 cup of milk and blend well..
- Pour sour cream milk mixture over the top..
- Put into oven for 80-90 minutes..
- Let rest for 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
If you find this site convienient , please support us by sharing this posts to your preference social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Potatoes Au Gratin Batch 8 by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you