Harvest Sausage Shepherd's Pie recipe recently was desired by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already accustomed to using the internet on gadgets to search for Harvest Sausage Shepherd's Pie information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and according to the title of this post, we will will share Harvest Sausage Shepherd's Pie Recipe. Enjoy cooking.
This flavorful variation on traditional shepherd's pie uses mashed butternut squash in place of potatoes. Sausage Shepherds Pie by Tasty Demais. In this Italian take on traditional shepherd's pie, sausage takes the place of ground beef (or lamb), and spinach replaces the green veggies. Progresso™ beef-flavored broth provides a simple addition to this classic and hearty casserole – Shepherd's pie baked using beef, sausage and mixed vegetables. Perfect for your family dinner menu!
The Sausage Shepherd's Pie recipe out of our category Root Vegetable! Try this One Pot Sheperd's pie loaded with Italian sausage, vegetables and topped with mashed potatoes. View top rated Sausage shepherd's pie recipes with ratings and reviews. You can cook Harvest Sausage Shepherd's Pie using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Harvest Sausage Shepherd's Pie
- Provide 4 of mild sausage links, casing removed.
- It’s 2 of celery, diced.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 2 of carrots, diced.
- It’s 1/2 of granny Smith apple, skinned and diced.
- You need 1 of large onion, diced.
- You need 1.5 cups of diced butternut squash.
- Provide 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- Provide to taste of Dried basil,.
- Provide to taste of Dried thyme,.
- You need 3-4 cups of mashed potatoes (prepared in advance or packaged).
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
Shepherd's Pie is really not much more than a baked meat and vegetable casserole topped with potatoes, often using leftovers. It's a little like a beef pot pie made with ground beef instead of roast meat. To the best of my knowledge, Shepherd's Pie in the U. S. is actually what would be considered.
Harvest Sausage Shepherd's Pie step by step
- In a large pan, brown sausage meat.once browned add onions and garlic..
- Once onion is translucent, add all the veggies (including apple)and seasonings and stir and cook for 6-8 min..
- Transfer everything to baking dish or oven safe dish, top with mashed potatoes and shredded cheese..
- Bake in 350°F oven for 35 min and until top is bubbly and browned around the edges..
- **note: I topped mine with rustic mashed roasted sweet potato instead since hubby isn't CRAZY about sweet potato. Mine was DELISH and he said the regular mashed was delish (and my 2 year old loved it as well) the apples were a delish sweet bite..
Sausage is a food usually made from ground meat, often pork, beef or veal, along with salt, spices and breadcrumbs, with a skin around it. Typically, a sausage is formed in a casing traditionally made from intestine, but sometimes synthetic. Crumbled up some bacon, layered it with sausage, bacon, gravy, homeade mashed potatos, corn and then cream corn. Place sausage mixture in prepared hotel pan. Spoon mashed potato mixture over and smooth top.
If you find this site serviceableness , please support us by sharing this posts to your own social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Harvest Sausage Shepherd's Pie by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you