Oven Pot Roast recipe recently was desired by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already regularly to using the internet on gadgets to search for Oven Pot Roast information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and according to the title of this post, we will will share Oven Pot Roast Recipe. Happy cooking.
You can cook Oven Pot Roast using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven Pot Roast
- You need 3 of or 4 pound roast.
- Provide 6 of to 8 potatoes ( any kind is fine).
- You need 2 of bags baby carrots.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 1 of Meat tenderizer.
- It’s 1 of Garlic powder.
- Provide 1 of Parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & pepper.
- Provide 1 of Roaster pan.
Oven Pot Roast order
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Peel potatoes, cuts into big chunks the rinse..
- Rinse roast and then place in the roaster pan, rub with meat tenderizer, and sprinkle garlic powder over roast..
- Place potatoes on one side of the roast, rinse carrots and then place on the other side of roaster pan..
- Sprinkle parsley flakes over potatoes, roast and carrots..
- Rinse onion then slice over meat and veggies..
- Place in oven with a secure lid..
- Bake for 2 – 2 1/2 hours. Depends on the weight of the roast..
If you find this site serviceableness , please support us by sharing this posts to your favorite social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Oven Pot Roast by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you