Vegetarian Mushroom Carbonara recipe recently was desired by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already habituate to using the internet on gadgets to search for Vegetarian Mushroom Carbonara information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and related to the title of this post, we will will share Vegetarian Mushroom Carbonara Recipe. Happy cooking.
You can have Vegetarian Mushroom Carbonara using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Mushroom Carbonara
- You need 200 g of pasta.
- It’s 60 g of parmesan cheese.
- Provide 150 g of chestnut mushrooms.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 10 g of parsley.
- It’s to taste of salt and black pepper.
Vegetarian Mushroom Carbonara instructions
- Cook the pasta and strain, but save a cup of cooking liquid. Let pasta rest while baking the mushrooms on medium heat in some oil for 5 minutes..
- Shred the cheese, and chop the garlic and parsley. Beat the eggs in a small bowl, and stir in about 20 grams of cheese, as well as the garlic and any amount of black pepper you'the like..
- Sprinkle some salt on your mushrooms and stir before adding to the pasta. Stir in the egg mixture and let it dry up before adding the cooking liquid and mixing it in well.
- Serve with chopped parsley and the rest of the cheese!.
If you find this site beneficial , please support us by sharing this posts to your preference social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Vegetarian Mushroom Carbonara by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you