Shepherd's Pie recipe recently was in demand by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already accustomed to using the internet on cellphones to search for Shepherd's Pie information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and refer to the title of this post, we will will share Shepherd's Pie Recipe. Enjoy cooking.
You can have Shepherd's Pie using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie
- Prepare 1 of 2-4 Pounds- ground beef (I normally use 2 lbs).
- It’s 2 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- It’s 1 can of Sweet whole kernel corn.
- Prepare 1 of Shredded colby-jack cheese (or use the type of cheese you desire).
- Provide 8 medium of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Milk.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F and get out a 13×9 baking dish..
- Start a pot on the stove for your potatoes. Fill it about 3/4 full with some hot water to speed up the boiling process. (You can use instant potatoes if you prefer.).
- Next, get a skillet or frying pan going with the beef in it. While waiting for the ground beef to brown, cube your potatoes and dump them into the pot when it's boiling..
- Empty your cream of mushroom into a bowl and add enough milk in to make it a nice somewhat thin creamy mixture. (Don't make it so thin that it's like water.) Pour that evenly over the beef..
- Evenly pour the corn over the soup mixture..
- Sprinkle however much cheese you want..
- Lastly, when you're done preparing them add the mashed potatoes. *To make it easier, what I do is plop all the potatoes in the middle. Then use a rubber spatula to start in the middle and without lifting ur spatula, drag the potatoes to the edge of the dish. When you get to the edge, clean your spatula using the dish's edge and that way it also seals the top at the same time 🙂 (If you start lifting your spatula before you get to the edge of the dish, you'll lift your cheese up and it'll make a mess.).
- Set the timer for 20-25 minutes. Everything is already cooked so all you're doing is heating everything up..
If you find this site value , please support us by sharing this posts to your own social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Shepherd's Pie by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you