Cottage Pie Cups recipe recently was coveted by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already common to using the internet on cellphones to search for Cottage Pie Cups information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and related to the title of this post, we will will share Cottage Pie Cups Recipe. Enjoy cooking.
You can cook Cottage Pie Cups using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cottage Pie Cups
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of distilled white vinegar.
- You need 1 cup of ice water.
- Provide 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of lard.
- Provide 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s of Potatoes——————.
- You need 6 of medium potatoes.
- Provide 12 ounces of evaporated milk.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need 2 of large egg yokes.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Beef mixture———————.
- You need 2 pound of ground chuck.
- Prepare 1 of large carrot grated.
- It’s 1 of medium onion grated.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s To taste of kosher salt.
- Provide To taste of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
Cottage Pie Cups guide
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Peel and dice the potatoes. Put in the water and boil till fork tender..
- Drain the potatoes put back into the pot add the milk, yokes, and butter mash and mix till creamy. Stir in the mozzarella cheese. Salt to taste. Let cool.
- To a skillet add the beef, carrots, onions, Worcestershire sauce, and spices. Brown the beef then drain. Add the tomato paste. Simmer 7 minutes..
- Cut in the shortening and the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Mix the water and vinegar together in a cup. Add the mixture to the crumbs. Mix together just until the dough is combined knead till easy to work with..
- Spray the muffin pan with nonstick spray. Add the pie crust to the muffin pan fill each hole..
- Add meat filling to the pie crust.
- Add potatoes to a ziploc bag. Cut the tip of one corner off..
- Squeeze the potatoes through the opening, or spoon it on..
- Add the muffin pan to the oven and bake 20-25 minutes till crust is done and Potatoes are browned a bit..
- Let rest 10 minutes. Serve, I hope you enjoy!!.
If you find this site beneficial , please support us by sharing this posts to your favorite social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Cottage Pie Cups by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you