Sirloin Steak Marinara recipe recently was coveted by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already common to using the internet on tablet to search for Sirloin Steak Marinara information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and refer to the title of this post, we will will share Sirloin Steak Marinara Recipe. Enjoy cooking.
You can have Sirloin Steak Marinara using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sirloin Steak Marinara
- Prepare 1 of large pack top sirloin steak, sliced into strips.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of oregano leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Adobo.
- Provide 3/4 cup of red wine.
- Prepare 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce (24 ounce).
- You need of Pasta (any shape you like).
Sirloin Steak Marinara instructions
- Place your sliced onions and green pepper into a large pot that has been heated up with olive oil….Sauté veggies until tender……
- Meanwhile prepare your steak by rinsing first in cold water, pat it dry thoroughly and slice into strips…..
- Add your minced garlic to the onions and green pepper and sauté a few more minutes……
- Now add the black pepper, oregano leaves and the Adobo, sauté for a few minutes more…..
- Now add the red wine and bring to a boil….Boil until wine has reduced slightly……
- Add your sliced steak strips into the pot, sauté until steak is slightly browned, stirring occasionally…….
- Now add your jar of spaghetti sauce, cook for about 15 minutes over low to medium heat…..Stir occasionally….Remove from heat when done……..
- Serve with pasta and enjoy 😉!!.
If you find this site helpful , please support us by sharing this posts to your own social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Sirloin Steak Marinara by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you