Greek Marinade Lamb Chops recipe recently was sought by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already habituate to using the internet on gadgets to search for Greek Marinade Lamb Chops information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and related to the title of this post, we will will share Greek Marinade Lamb Chops Recipe. Enjoy cooking.
You can have Greek Marinade Lamb Chops using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Greek Marinade Lamb Chops
- You need 1 rack of (8) lamb chops.
- Provide 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of table salt.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide to taste of Kosher salt, fresh ground pepper.
Greek Marinade Lamb Chops order
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt, and garlic cloves. Brush marinade over all sides of the separated lamb chops..
- Cover with plastic wrap and leave in refrigerator for at least a half hour. Longer is better..
- Preheat a large cast iron pan to medium heat. Sear on each side for 5-6 minutes. Finish each side with kosher salt and fresh pepper to taste..
If you find this site good , please support us by sharing this posts to your own social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Greek Marinade Lamb Chops by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you