Potato Gratin recipe recently was in demand by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already common to using the internet on gadgets to search for Potato Gratin information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and refer to the title of this post, we will will share Potato Gratin Recipe. Happy cooking.
You can cook Potato Gratin using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato Gratin
- It’s 500 kg of potatoes.
- Prepare 200 ml of creme fraiche.
- It’s 200 ml of milk.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s of Nutmeg.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Parmesan.
Potato Gratin instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius..
- Peel and slice potatoes into 1/2 mm slices (best use a slicer)..
- Peel garlic and cut in half..
- Take a large and flat oven dish or a clean baking tray and first rub garlic on it, then butter. If you like garlic, slice it and lay it out in the dish..
- Tile potatoes on the dish like you would panels on a roof. It should only be one layer. Salt the potatoes..
- Mix creme fraiche and milk. Add salt, nutmeg and pepper. Don't be stingy. Pout mixture into the potatoes. The potatoes shouldn't drown in the mixture..
- Add parmesan on top..
- Cook for 25-30 min in the middle of the oven..
If you find this site convienient , please support us by sharing this posts to your own social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Potato Gratin by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you