Potato Gratin Muffins recipe recently was in demand by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already common to using the internet on cellphones to search for Potato Gratin Muffins information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and refer to the title of this post, we will will share Potato Gratin Muffins Recipe. Enjoy cooking.
You can cook Potato Gratin Muffins using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato Gratin Muffins
- Provide 2 of to 3 potatoes thinly sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of of parmesan.
- It’s 1/4 cup of of emmental cheese.
- Provide 1 of green onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of of butter.
- It’s 4 tbsp of of flour.
- You need 2 cup of of milk.
- You need 3 clove of of garlic cut in half.
- It’s 1 tbsp of of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1/2 tsp of of freshly grated nutmeg.
- Provide 1 of Salt & ground pepper to season.
- It’s 1 of Butter to grease the muffin baking dish.
Potato Gratin Muffins step by step
- – Preheat the oven to 190°F C. Grease the muffin baking dish and set aside..
- – In a medium size pan melt the butter and add the garlic until its aroma becomes fragrant. Remove the garlic pieces..
- – Add the flour and stir until mix is smooth and cook for a couple of minutes..
- – Start adding milk slowly to the mix while constantly whisking to avoid clumping. Cook for approximately 5 minutes.
- – Remove from heat and add the cheeses, green onions, Dijon mustard and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg..
- – Layer the potatoes in the muffin cups as if creating a flower with petals. Put a couple of potato slices in the bottom to create a base and place potato slices on the sides slightly passing the muffin cup border to get crispy edges..
- – Place a little bit of sauce mix between layers to make sure the potatoes cook easily and cover with more sauce on the top..
- – Bake for about 25-30 minutes until golden..
- – Let it set for 5 minutes before removing from the baking dish..
- – Serve as a side dish with a variety of main dishes. I have served it with my baked crispy chicken (see recipe)..
If you find this site helpful , please support us by sharing this posts to your own social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Potato Gratin Muffins by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you