Pot Roast recipe recently was sought by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already regularly to using the internet on gadgets to search for Pot Roast information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and related to the title of this post, we will will share Pot Roast Recipe. Enjoy cooking.
You can have Pot Roast using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pot Roast
- You need 1-1/2 lbs of pot roast.
- Provide 2 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 of med potatoes diced.
- Provide 1 of celery stalk diced.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper diced.
- You need 4 of garlic clove minced.
- Provide 1 of onion diced.
- Provide 2 of carrots diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 1 cup of white cooking wine.
- It’s 2-3 of bay leaves (optional).
Pot Roast instructions
- Drizzle half of olive oil into baking pan. Dice all vegetables and set aside. Mix the remaining olive oil with half the salt& pepper and rub into pot roast thoroughly..
- Place diced vegetables inside oiled baking pan and add the cup of wine.
- Place pot roast on top of vegetables add salt & pepper to taste and roast at 350* for 45 to 50 min. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 min and serve. Enjoy.
If you find this site value , please support us by sharing this posts to your preference social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Pot Roast by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you