Eggplant Gratin recipe recently was sought by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already regularly to using the internet on cellphones to search for Eggplant Gratin information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and according to the title of this post, we will will share Eggplant Gratin Recipe. Happy cooking.
You can have Eggplant Gratin using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggplant Gratin
- It’s 1 of big eggplant.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Provide 100 g of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 of basil branch.
- It’s of salt and black pepper.
Eggplant Gratin instructions
- Put salt on the eggplant and let drain for 10 minutes to lose the bitterness.
- Cut and separate the other ingredients.
- Spread some tomato, eggplant and basil in a tart pan.
- Add some of the cheese.
- Put more tomatoes, eggplant, cheese and basil until the ingredients finish.
- Add at the end more cheese, salt and ground pepper.
- Bake in oven until the surface is golden.
- Serve immediately.
If you find this site adventageous , please support us by sharing this posts to your favorite social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Eggplant Gratin by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you