Au Gratin Kielbasa Skillet recipe recently was coveted by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already habituate to using the internet on tablet to search for Au Gratin Kielbasa Skillet information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and refer to the title of this post, we will will share Au Gratin Kielbasa Skillet Recipe. Enjoy cooking.
You can have Au Gratin Kielbasa Skillet using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Au Gratin Kielbasa Skillet
- Prepare 1 pound of cooked kielbasa or sausage.
- You need 2 tbls of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 package of au gratin potatoes.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of water.
- You need 1 package (8 oz) of frozen California blend vegetables.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
Au Gratin Kielbasa Skillet step by step
- Brown sausage in oil and drain.
- Add vegetables cover and cook 8 – 10 minutes.
- Add potatoes, water and sauce mix. Cook covered on medium heat for 18-20 min stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with cheese and cover, let stand for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
If you find this site good , please support us by sharing this posts to your favorite social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Au Gratin Kielbasa Skillet by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you