Orecchiette Carbonara recipe recently was desired by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already regularly to using the internet on tablet to search for Orecchiette Carbonara information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and according to the title of this post, we will will share Orecchiette Carbonara Recipe. Enjoy cooking.
You can have Orecchiette Carbonara using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Orecchiette Carbonara
- Prepare 2 of servings pasta.
- Prepare 6 slices of bacon, cut into slivers, OR sausage OR ham.
- Provide 1/2 of onion, diced.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic, grated.
- Provide 2 of eggs, room temperature.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Parmesan.
- Provide 1/2 cup of pasta water.
- Provide 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- It’s to taste of Black pepper.
- You need of Parm and parsley, for serving.
Orecchiette Carbonara instructions
- Fry meat in a medium sized frying pan. I used sausage because that’s what I had in the fridge. Salt and boil pasta water..
- Add onions, fry for 2 mins. Add garlic, fry for 20 seconds, then turn off heat. Meanwhile, cook pasta to al dente (1-2 mins less than what it says on the package). Defrost peas in cold water, and drain..
- Whisk the two eggs, add pepper and 1/2 cup parm. When the pasta is almost done, use a coffee mug or glass measuring cup to scoop up half a cup of the starchy pasta water; slowly add this to the egg mixture..
- Drain the pasta. Add the peas to the meat/onion/garlic mixture. Turn the stove back on to low. Add the egg mixture to the pan. Add the pasta and stir until sauce thickens. Serve with more parm and parsley, if desired..
If you find this site convienient , please support us by sharing this posts to your preference social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Orecchiette Carbonara by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you