Healthy Shepherds Pie recipe recently was desired by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already regularly to using the internet on tablet to search for Healthy Shepherds Pie information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and related to the title of this post, we will will share Healthy Shepherds Pie Recipe. Happy cooking.
You can have Healthy Shepherds Pie using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Shepherds Pie
- Provide 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Provide 1 each of cauliflower cut into florets.
- Provide 2 cup of frozen peas and carrots.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of beef stock.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Provide 4 tbsp of chives chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion sliced.
- It’s 1 of can't believe it's not butter spray.
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic minced.
- You need 1 of salt for cauliflower.
Healthy Shepherds Pie guide
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Over medium high add oil, add ground turkey, onions cook until browned..
- Add veggies and garlic, stir 5minutes..
- Add cornstarch to beef stock, stir well. Add stock to meat mixture, stir until thickened. Set aside..
- Bring medium pot of salted water to boil, add cauliflower, cook until tender..
- With a potato masher, mashed cauliflower until smooth..
- 8×8 dish spray with cooking spray, add meat mixture..
- Spread cauliflower over meat mixture, spray with can't believe it's not butter..
- Cook for 30 minutes until browned on top. Let cool for 20 minutes. Enjoy.
If you find this site helpful , please support us by sharing this posts to your preference social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Healthy Shepherds Pie by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you