Chicken Carbonara recipe recently was sought by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already accustomed to using the internet on mobile phones to search for Chicken Carbonara information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and according to the title of this post, we will will share Chicken Carbonara Recipe. Enjoy cooking.
You can have Chicken Carbonara using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Carbonara
- Provide of Spagetthi.
- Provide 300 grams of spagetthi.
- Provide 1200 ml of hot water.
- It’s 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 small of garlic.
- It’s 1/4 of fresh tomato.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of flour.
- Provide 200 ml of milk.
- Prepare 100 grams of cheese cheedar.
- Provide pinch of salt.
- Provide pinch of black pepper.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Provide 1/4 kg of chicken breasts.
Chicken Carbonara step by step
- Boil spagetthi , add 3 tsp vegetable oil and pinch of salt..
- (Used pan or teflon) In medium heat put in vegetable oil , garlic and tomato , and then put in the spagetthi . And resting.
- (Used pan) For the sauce : 1. In medium heat put in butter , flour . Stir. 2. Put milk and the stir add cheese stir again . 3. Put pinch salt and pepper ..
- And the put your spagetthi into your sauce in medium heat ..
- Marinate the chicken with pepper and salt and resting for 30minutes. And the use a pan melt you unsalted butter and fry the chicken . Delicious!.
If you find this site helpful , please support us by sharing this posts to your own social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Chicken Carbonara by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you