Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Peppers recipe recently was sought by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already familiarize to using the internet on cellphones to search for Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Peppers information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and related to the title of this post, we will will share Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Peppers Recipe. Happy cooking.
You can have Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Peppers using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Peppers
- You need of Mashed Potatoes.
- Provide 4 of large potatoes, diced large.
- It’s 1/2 cup of light cream (or milk).
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Provide 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need of Meat mixture.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of frozen peas.
- Provide 1/4 cup of frozen corn.
- Provide 1 of carrot, diced small.
- You need 1 of celery, diced small.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, diced.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 lb of extra lean ground beef.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cornstarch ( this is a thickner).
- Provide 4 of large bell pepper, cored and cleaned.
Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Peppers directions
- In a pot, boil potatoes, drain then add cream, butter and salt and pepper and mash. (You can use boxed mashed potatoes, but I always prefer fresh and homemade).
- In a separate pan, sautee ground beef with onions and garlic until no longer pink, add the carrots and celery and cook 2 min.
- Add the frozen corn and peas,then Add tomato paste and stir together to incorporate, then add the cornstarch and mix..
- Add worcestershire and beef broth and mix together until mixture thickens a bit. (Add salt and pepper if needed).
- Stuff the bell pepper with meat mixture, top with mashed potatoes and sprinkle top with cheese..
- Place on baking sheet and bake in 400°F oven for 15 min, the place under broiler for 3 min to brown tops. Enjoy! 😉😊.
If you find this site adventageous , please support us by sharing this posts to your favorite social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Peppers by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you