Potato and Ham Gratin recipe recently was coveted by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already familiarize to using the internet on cellphones to search for Potato and Ham Gratin information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and refer to the title of this post, we will will share Potato and Ham Gratin Recipe. Happy cooking.
You can cook Potato and Ham Gratin using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato and Ham Gratin
- You need 5 of medium red potatos, precooked in chicken broth until just.
- You need of tender, then cooled.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sriracha seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Provide 8 ounces of thin. sliced black Forrest gam.
- Prepare 8 ounces of sliced provalone chee.
- Provide 6 of green onions, sliced.
- Prepare 6 slices of bacon. cooled crisp and crumbled.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Provide 2 cups of shredded pepper jack cheese.
- Provide 3 of tablespoond fresh grated romano cheese.
Potato and Ham Gratin order
- Preheat the oven to 350. Spray a 9 inch baking pan with non sick spray peel and cut potatoes into 1/4 inch slices. Season with sriracha, salt and pepper.
- Lay one layer of potatos in pan.
- Cover with a layer of ham.
- Then a layer of sliced cheese, sprinkle with green onion and parsley.
- Repeat layering potato, ham, cheese, onion and p arsley, pressing down each layer.
- In a bowl whisk cream eggs and garlic, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour over potatoes.
- Add bacon and shredded chees, green onions, parsley and romano cheesee press down gently to compact mixture Place dish on foil lined baking sheet and bake about 30 to 40 minutes until set. Let cool 10 minutes before slicing.
If you find this site good , please support us by sharing this posts to your favorite social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Potato and Ham Gratin by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you