Beef Casserole recipe recently was in demand by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already habituate to using the internet on mobile phones to search for Beef Casserole information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and refer to the title of this post, we will will share Beef Casserole Recipe. Happy cooking.
Dig into these big, beefy bakes. A ground beef, green bean casserole ringed with mashed potatoes and topped with shredded cheese. Our favorite recipe from my grandmother is this casserole with ground beef, egg noodles, onions, bell pepper, garlic, mushrooms, tomato, corn, olives, egg noodles. If you're looking for beef casserole ideas, you've come to the right place. Try a twist on an old favorite-like our Pizza Spaghetti Casserole-or something entirely new, like our Cheesy Chili Hash Brown Bake.
This hearty cumin-scented macaroni-and-beef casserole has an irresistible cheesy-crisp topping. These easy ground beef casserole recipes are dinner winners, and most are easy on the budget as well. Your family will love these satisfying one-dish meals. You can cook Beef Casserole using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Casserole
- It’s 2 pounds of ground sirloin.
- Provide 1 of medium onion diced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 8 ounces of mushrooms.
- Prepare 3 of large carrots.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt more if needed.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 of large aubergine eggplant.
- Provide 2/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 8 ounces of smoked provolone sliced cheese.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
This Cheesy Beef & Macaroni Casserole is loaded with flavor! Easy to make with peppers and beef or your favorite veggies like mushrooms and zucchini! This recipe came out of my mother's cookbook. The smudges and splatters show that Mom used it extensively to feed our large family.
Beef Casserole step by step
- Preheat the oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Peel and slice the carrots. Dice the onion. Peel and cube the eggplant..
- Brown the sirloin in the butter with, onions, mushrooms, eggplant and carrots. Add salt and pepper. When the carrots are tender, remove from heat..
- Mix the mayonnaise with the casserole mixture.
- Put a layer of beef casserole mixture just covering the bottom..
- Layer the provolone cheese slices over the mixture.
- Cover the provolone with the rest of casserole mixture..
- Add cheddar cheese on top..
- Garnish with parsley..
- Put into oven safe dish and add cheese, bake for 35 minutes.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
This ground beef recipe results in a luscious and creamy noodle casserole. This video is about how to make a very tasty and Hearty Ground Beef Casserole. Ground Beef Casserole made with an aromatic blend of spices, beef, tomatoes and some good old cheese. A great meal that the whole family will rave about. Well, this Beef Burrito Casserole is definitely one of those recipes.
If you find this site helpful , please support us by sharing this posts to your own social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Beef Casserole by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you