Sweet Marinated Lamb Chops recipe recently was coveted by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already habituate to using the internet on tablet to search for Sweet Marinated Lamb Chops information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and according to the title of this post, we will will share Sweet Marinated Lamb Chops Recipe. Enjoy cooking.
You can have Sweet Marinated Lamb Chops using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Marinated Lamb Chops
- Provide 340 grams of Red currant jelly.
- You need 1/3 cup of Chicken stock.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Rosemary leaves.
- Provide 8 of Lamb loin chops.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & pepper to serve.
Sweet Marinated Lamb Chops guide
- Lay chops down flat, side by side a a medium size square casserole dish..
- Mix other ingredient and pour over chops. Coat well, both sides and place in the fridge to marinate over night (or a least 2 hours)..
- BBQ or pan fry chops over medium heat, reserving marinade liquid. Cook to liking- remove, cover and allow to rest..
- Now add liquid to pan, bring to boil and stir occasionally until sauce has slightly reduced. Serve with salad and baked spuds..
- Quite a sweet marinade, probably nice with chicken or pork. But I have to say, next time I think I'll use the same flavours- but assemble it differently. Use the same marinade with a fillet of lamb. Incorporate the crunchy thyme potatoes, blanched beans, semi roasted tomatoes, shaved Spanish onion, slices of sweet lamb fillet, zesty gremolata into a delicious warm salad. Anyway- it's fun playing around with different flavours..
If you find this site convienient , please support us by sharing this posts to your own social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Sweet Marinated Lamb Chops by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you