Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew recipe recently was in demand by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already accustomed to using the internet on gadgets to search for Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and according to the title of this post, we will will share Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew Recipe. Enjoy cooking.
You can have Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew
- Prepare 1 of Beef roast of your choice.
- It’s 6 of Carrots chopped.
- Prepare 5 of Potatoes cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Prepare 2 of Celery stalks chopped.
- Provide 1 of Small- med Onion chopped.
- Provide 6 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 cup of Red wine of your choice.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- It’s 2 cup of Rice.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sea salt.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of Ground pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of Onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red pepper flakes – Optional.
Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew step by step
- Pat dry roast with paper towel and season..
- Place roast in crock pot and add water & wine. Liquid should cover about 1 1/2 inches of the bottom or so..
- Add garlic cloves and vegetables around the roast. They do not have to be under water.
- Place the sprigs of rosemary on top the roast. Cover and turn on LOW for about 5 hours or until roast falls apart..
- TIP: After a few hours spoon liquid over roast and repeat a few times..
- Serve by pulling desired amount of roast with tongs and spooning the stew. ENJOY!.
- TIP: Try serving over rice..
- TIP: Day 2: You can use the beef for an "And the Next Day" Recipe. See my "Enchisagna" or "Enchiladas" recipe. You can even use the leftover rice!.
If you find this site good , please support us by sharing this posts to your own social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you