Mississippi Pot Roast (crockpot) recipe recently was in demand by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already common to using the internet on cellphones to search for Mississippi Pot Roast (crockpot) information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and related to the title of this post, we will will share Mississippi Pot Roast (crockpot) Recipe. Enjoy cooking.
Mississippi Pot Roast – The most delicious pot roast you will EVER eat! Made with just five simple ingredients and slow cooked in the crockpot, you are Mississippi Pot Roast is a combination of five simple ingredients that all cook together in your slow cooker. It's typically made with a chuck roast. Place roast in the slow cooker and sprinkle with a little black pepper and a little seasoned salt. Sprinkle the top with the ranch dressing mix and the au jus mix.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Why Mississippi Roast should be on your dinner table! So let's talk about this Mississippi Roast. You can cook Mississippi Pot Roast (crockpot) using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mississippi Pot Roast (crockpot)
- Prepare 3-4 lb. of roast.
- You need 1 oz. of ranch dressing packet (powder).
- You need 1 oz. of onion soup envelope (powder).
- It’s 1 stick of (or quarter lb.) of butter.
- It’s 16 oz. of jar of pepperoncini, including apx. 2 TBS. of the juice from the jar.
Or does it just mean I like,just in the Crock-Pot ? Deliciously tender Mississippi Pot Roast is the easiest keto crockpot recipe you'll ever make with a unique flavor combining the simplest ingredients to provide Southern comfort soul food like no other! You won't believe how unbelievably amazing this tastes! Grab the FULL recipe and a FREE printable recipe.
Mississippi Pot Roast (crockpot) instructions
- Place roast in the crockpot (slow cooker) Sprayed with cooking spray. Some people prefer to brown the meat first, but I find this isn’t necessary..
- Coat roast with the ranch powder mix and onion soup mix..
- Top with a stick of butter..
- Place pepperoncini around the roast and pour in the juice from the jar (about 2 TBS)..
- Cook on low for 6 hours, or high for 4 hours..
- After it’s cooked, shred with a fork, mix well and serve over mashed potatoes..
This easy Mississippi Pot Roast Recipe will quickly become your favorite meal for the Crock Pot, Instant Pot, or the Oven! With so much amazing flavor, this Crock Pot Mississippi Pot Roast is a family favorite. With butter, ranch, au jus, pepperoncinis, slow cooked with a nicely marbled chuck roast, this is an absolutely delicious classic pot roast. How to Make Crock Pot Mississippi Pot Roast Sandwiches. And if you are looking for even more easy crock pot recipe inspiration, keep scrolling past the recipe for some other great crock pot dinner ideas from some of my favorite food blogging friends!
If you find this site convienient , please support us by sharing this posts to your preference social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Mississippi Pot Roast (crockpot) by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you