Shepherd pie keto style recipe recently was coveted by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already accustomed to using the internet on tablet to search for Shepherd pie keto style information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and related to the title of this post, we will will share Shepherd pie keto style Recipe. Happy cooking.
Shepherd's pie is traditionally made with lamb. However, I used ground beef in this recipe because my family prefers it, and it is easier for me to find. This keto shepherd's pie is made with mashed cauliflower instead of the mashed potatoes. "Cauli mash" is a great low carb alternative to mashed. This keto shepherd's pie is the best! This comfort food uses ground beef with veggies and mashed cauliflower on top.
More importantly, this keto shepherd's pie is definitely EASY to prepare. Just cook the meat filling on the stove, whip up a cheesy cauliflower mash, and bake in the. Keto Shepherd's Pie Recipe with Cheesy Cauliflower Topping. You can have Shepherd pie keto style using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shepherd pie keto style
- You need 3 cup of cauliflower rice.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of hot pepper.
- You need 2 teaspoon of allspice.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese.
- Provide 3 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of The stuffing.
- Provide 3 teaspoon of oil.
- Provide 2 pound of meat ground chicken beef or turkey.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of all spices.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion and squeezed.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of tomatoes paste.
A delicious all-in-one Keto Shepherds Pie, inspired by the cooler weather. A traditional savory classic from the English countryside, without the unnecessary carbs. You can't go wrong with our keto version of this cozy casserole. The creamy mashed cauliflower and cheese combo is irresistible. and you know it!
Shepherd pie keto style instructions
- Mash the cauliflower rise with eggs and spices and cheese looks like mash potatoes.
- Making the stuffing mix everything from the meat with spices and onion.
- Lay the stuffing first then the cauliflower mash over cook for 45 minutes at 350 f.
Swapping in a cheesy cauliflower mash for carb-rich white potatoes makes this family favorite keto-friendly, while keeping it every bit as hearty and comforting as you want a shepherd's pie to be. Shepherd's pie is a traditional casserole-style dish with a bottom layer of ground meat and vegetables, covered with a layer of mashed potates. This keto shepherd's pie features well-seasoned ground lamb that is topped with a creamy cauliflower mash, then baked in the oven until golden. This keto shepherd's pie casserole is a recipe you'll make again and again. It's filling comfort food at it's finest, and a great dish to prepare when you're.
If you find this site convienient , please support us by sharing this posts to your own social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Shepherd pie keto style by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you