Pumpkin Gratin recipe recently was desired by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already habituate to using the internet on gadgets to search for Pumpkin Gratin information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and according to the title of this post, we will will share Pumpkin Gratin Recipe. Enjoy cooking.
You can have Pumpkin Gratin using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Gratin
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 small of Pumpkin.
- Provide 8 oz of Mascarpone cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Thyme.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
Pumpkin Gratin step by step
- Spread butter on a small baking dish.
- Cut the pumpkin into small squares, and them to the baking dish.
- Spread 1/2 the bread crumbs over the pumpkin and mix well.
- Spread the salt, nutmeg and thyme over the pumpkin squares and mix well.
- Spread the mascarpone and mix well..
- Bake it at 350°F for 20 minutes (or until it starts bubbling).
- Remove from oven, mix everything well again. Add the rest of the bread crumbs and broil it for about 2 minutes just to make a crust..
If you find this site good , please support us by sharing this posts to your favorite social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Pumpkin Gratin by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you