Creamy Beef Casserole recipe recently was coveted by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already regularly to using the internet on cellphones to search for Creamy Beef Casserole information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and related to the title of this post, we will will share Creamy Beef Casserole Recipe. Happy cooking.
You can have Creamy Beef Casserole using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Beef Casserole
- Provide of Meat mixture———-.
- Prepare 1 cup of mushrooms mixture from mushroom Catsup see my recipe.
- You need 2-3/4 pound of ground beef.
- You need 5 ounces of croutons your favorite crushed.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese grated.
- Provide 8 ounces of sour cream.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Provide of toppings———-.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Provide 1/2 cup of crushed croutons additional for topping.
Creamy Beef Casserole order
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Brown the ground beef with mushroom mixture..
- Crush the croutons.
- Add to the beef mixture.
- Let cook simmering for 6 minutes add in the grated parmesan cheese..
- Add the sour cream. Add water..
- Mix well smoothing out the top. Add the parmesan cheese for topping with crushed croutons. Bake in oven for 30 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this site serviceableness , please support us by sharing this posts to your own social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Creamy Beef Casserole by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you