Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn) recipe recently was desired by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already familiarize to using the internet on cellphones to search for Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn) information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and related to the title of this post, we will will share Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn) Recipe. Happy cooking.
You can have Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn) using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn)
- It’s 4 of Potatoes (Russet, Idaho).
- You need of Ground Beef (About 1 1/4 lbs.).
- Provide of Leafy Veggie (Spinach, Kale, etc.).
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- It’s of Tomato Sauce.
- You need of Tomato Paste.
- You need of Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s of Butter.
- You need of Milk.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- Provide of Garlic (A few cloves).
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Onion Powder.
- Provide of Garlic Salt.
Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn) step by step
- Wash and peel your potatoes. Quarter them and plop them into some boiling water. When fork tender, remove and mash in a bowl. Throw a sizable hunk of butter in along with seasonings. Slowly add milk and mash until creamy..
- Sauté onions, garlic, ground beef and seasonings until meat is about half way cooked. Push everything to the perimeter of the pan and throw in a can of tomato paste. Let it heat up and then incorporate everything. Put your leafy veggie in and cook a until barely wilted. Add tomato sauce (or favorite pasta sauce) and bring up to temp. Turn it off and turn to the potatoes..
- In a 4×8 Loaf Pan, start layering that bad boy beginning with the potatoes. Make sure potato is your final layer. Top with a hefty handful of grated cheddar (or whatever you like)..
- Bake in a 350F oven (on cookie sheet to catch any spillage) until cheese is brown and bubbly. Everything is already cooked, so just keep an eye on the cheese. Immediately top with parsley. Let cool at least 10 minutes before serving to allow it to set up..
If you find this site adventageous , please support us by sharing this posts to your favorite social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn) by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you