Mozzarella Portobello Parmesan smothered sirloin steak recipe recently was in demand by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already habituate to using the internet on tablet to search for Mozzarella Portobello Parmesan smothered sirloin steak information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and related to the title of this post, we will will share Mozzarella Portobello Parmesan smothered sirloin steak Recipe. Enjoy cooking.
You can have Mozzarella Portobello Parmesan smothered sirloin steak using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mozzarella Portobello Parmesan smothered sirloin steak
- It’s 4 of petite sirloin steaks.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder.
- It’s 1 cup of whole or half and half cream.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinaigrette.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 cups of sliced fresh baby portobellos or any small mushrooms.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Provide 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
Mozzarella Portobello Parmesan smothered sirloin steak guide
- Take steaks out of fridge and rub down with oil and dry spices and let sit at room temp for 30 before cooking..
- Heat cast iron skillet or fry pan to medium high heat and place two tablespoons of oil in pan. Place steaks in pan. I cook mine about 4 minutes per side because I love mine rare..
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of butter to melt over each steak after removing from pan and let rest for 10 min before serving..
- Using the same skillet add in remaining butter, sliced mushrooms, vinaigrette, minced garlic and cook until mushrooms are tender. About 5 minutes..
- Stir in cream and mozzarella and Parmesan and pour over steaks..
If you find this site value , please support us by sharing this posts to your favorite social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Mozzarella Portobello Parmesan smothered sirloin steak by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you