Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast recipe recently was coveted by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already accustomed to using the internet on tablet to search for Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and refer to the title of this post, we will will share Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast Recipe. Happy cooking.
You can cook Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast
- Prepare 2 c of reduced-sodium vegetable broth.
- You need 1 of large head of cauliflower.
- Provide 1 of onion, halved and sliced.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove, sliced.
- Provide 1 (15 oz) of can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained.
- Provide 3 T of EVOO, divided.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Provide 1-1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1-1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast guide
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- In small bowl, combine spices..
- Cut off stalk at base of cauliflower head so it sits flat. Score bottom with an "X". Brush head with half of the oil, coat with spice rub..
- In a large oven-proof pot, heat oil. Add onion and garlic and cook until tender. Add in beans, raisins and broth, simmer 3 min..
- Place cauliflower in pot, spice side up. Cover and bake 30 min..
- Remove cover and bake another 30-45 min, until tender..
- Slice cauliflower into wedges and serve with chickpea mixture..
If you find this site convienient , please support us by sharing this posts to your preference social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you