Bacon Carbonara recipe recently was sought by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already regularly to using the internet on gadgets to search for Bacon Carbonara information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and according to the title of this post, we will will share Bacon Carbonara Recipe. Enjoy cooking.
You can have Bacon Carbonara using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Carbonara
- It’s 200 grams of spaghetti.
- It’s 100 grams of bacon (thick slices).
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 60 grams of grated pecorino cheese.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
Bacon Carbonara order
- Dice bacon and fry it in a pan together with olive oil.
- Whip both eggs together with pecorino cheese and pepper (leave a tablespoon of pecorino aside for the final touch).
- Add fried bacon to the whipped eggs.
- Boil spaghetti in salted water then drain them.
- Mix together spaghetti (while they are still very hot) and the whipped eggs mixture until you obtain a creamy texture. If it looks too liquid you can quickly put everything on the stove which should be still hot, but just for few seconds or the eggs will excessively thicken..
- Serve with ground black pepper and a sprinkle of pecorino.
If you find this site adventageous , please support us by sharing this posts to your favorite social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Bacon Carbonara by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you