Sirloin Steak recipe recently was desired by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already regularly to using the internet on tablet to search for Sirloin Steak information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and refer to the title of this post, we will will share Sirloin Steak Recipe. Enjoy cooking.
You can have Sirloin Steak using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sirloin Steak
- It’s 2.5 lbs of beef top sirloin steak.
- You need of As needed, seasoned meat tenderizer and pepper.
- It’s of As needed, a little olive oil and a dap of butter.
Sirloin Steak instructions
- Before I cook my steak, I beat the crap out of it with a meat tenderizing tool. I highly recommend getting one of these if you don’t have one..
- When it’s time to cook your steak, heat a large cast iron skillet on med/high heat. Add the oil and butter and allow to melt. Lay the steak in the skillet and set the bacon press or another skillet on top of the steak..
- Cook for a good 5 to 6 minutes without moving it. Flip the steak and repeat with the press or the weight..
- After another 5 or 6 minutes take the skillet off the heat. Take off the weight and transfer to a platter. Allow to sit for several minutes to rest. We like ours medium rare. If you’ve never tried it, have some raw horseradish with that steak. It’s a match made in heaven..
If you find this site helpful , please support us by sharing this posts to your preference social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Sirloin Steak by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you