Shepherd's Pie recipe recently was sought by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already accustomed to using the internet on tablet to search for Shepherd's Pie information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and refer to the title of this post, we will will share Shepherd's Pie Recipe. Enjoy cooking.
You can have Shepherd's Pie using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie
- You need 6 of red Potatoes.
- It’s of Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 300 gram of Minced beef.
- Prepare 1 of small onion – chopped.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic – chopped.
- Prepare of Fresh rosemary.
- You need of Fresh thyme.
- It’s 150 ml of fresh milk.
- Prepare 1 of carrot – chopped.
- Provide To taste of butter.
- Provide To taste of salt.
- You need To taste of pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoon of flour.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Prepare as needed of Beef broth.
Shepherd's Pie guide
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil then put potato in to the boiling water and cook until tender. Peel the skin, mash and mix with cheddar cheese, yolk,butter, milk and salt pepper. Set aside.
- In a pan heat olive oil and fry chopped onion then add chopped garlic and fry until fragrant, add carrot and cook about 3 minutes.
- Add minced beef,rosemary, thyme, flour, salt,pepper, and fry untill beef golden brown..
- Add beef brot and tomato paste, bring to boil and reduce heat then simmer for 5 minutes.
- In a baking dish spread beef, layer with mashed potato and flatten well.
- Bake in the oven in 200 c for 20 minutes or untill golden brown..
- And this is it,, have done and ready to serve.
If you find this site helpful , please support us by sharing this posts to your favorite social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Shepherd's Pie by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you