Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker recipe recently was sought by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already habituate to using the internet on cellphones to search for Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and refer to the title of this post, we will will share Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker Recipe. Enjoy cooking.
You can cook Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker
- Provide 1 of Beef pot roast (marinated in salt and pepper, crushed garlic).
- Prepare 3 of Celery sticks cut in chunks.
- It’s 3 large of carrots cut in chunks (or handful of small baby carrots).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Diana sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of Mushroom soup (left over or can).
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Onion cut.
Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker instructions
- Fry pot roast on all sides until browned in slow cooker (if you don't have a sauté option fry on pan).
- Add can of mushroom soup and water into the slow cooker and mix until no chunks present..
- Add pot roast back into the slow cooker. Add carrots, celery and onions. Add Worcestershire sauce and Diana sauce over the roast..
- Cover and cook on high for 6-8hrs until tender.
- Serve over noodles or with roasted potatoes. Nush!.
If you find this site adventageous , please support us by sharing this posts to your favorite social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you