Crock Pot Roast and Potatoes recipe recently was coveted by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already regularly to using the internet on gadgets to search for Crock Pot Roast and Potatoes information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and refer to the title of this post, we will will share Crock Pot Roast and Potatoes Recipe. Enjoy cooking.
You can have Crock Pot Roast and Potatoes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Roast and Potatoes
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of chuck roast.
- You need 1.5 lbs of red potatoes.
- It’s 1 of large yellow onion.
- You need 1 (22 oz) of can cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 pkg of dry onion soup mix.
- You need of Black pepper.
Crock Pot Roast and Potatoes step by step
- Wash potatoes and put in crockpot..
- Cut onion into largish bite size pieces and add to crockpot with potatoes..
- Put roast on top, sprinkle on onion soup mix, pepper, and pour in cream of mushroom and cook on low for 6-8 hours or 4-6 hours on high..
- With the two soups and the juices from the roast, this will make its own gravy, just pull out the meat and potatoes and stir, you will have to let it sit for a few min then spoon off the fat..
If you find this site serviceableness , please support us by sharing this posts to your favorite social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Crock Pot Roast and Potatoes by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you