Funky Crockpot Tri Tip recipe recently was in demand by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already habituate to using the internet on mobile phones to search for Funky Crockpot Tri Tip information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and related to the title of this post, we will will share Funky Crockpot Tri Tip Recipe. Happy cooking.
You can have Funky Crockpot Tri Tip using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Funky Crockpot Tri Tip
- You need 2 lb of tri tip.
- You need 1 can of spaghetti sauce, I used garlic herb flavored.
- It’s 1 of small can of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 of seasoning salt.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Provide 1 of pepper.
- Provide 1 of cilantro.
Funky Crockpot Tri Tip step by step
- Set crockpot to low.
- Rub some salt, pepper, and seasoning salt on your tri tip and place it in crockpot.
- Pour your spaghetti sauce and tomato sauce over it. Cover and let it cook on low for 5 hours. Stir it once or twice in between, flipping the meat completely over in the pot.
- After 5hours, add some more salt and pepper to the pot, as well as the cilantro, and blend it all in well..
- Raise your crockpot to high and let cook another 2 to 3 hours, stirring and flipping the meat again at least once..
If you find this site serviceableness , please support us by sharing this posts to your favorite social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Funky Crockpot Tri Tip by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you