Asian Sirloin Steak with Thai Drunken Fried Rice recipe recently was in demand by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already habituate to using the internet on tablet to search for Asian Sirloin Steak with Thai Drunken Fried Rice information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and according to the title of this post, we will will share Asian Sirloin Steak with Thai Drunken Fried Rice Recipe. Happy cooking.
You can have Asian Sirloin Steak with Thai Drunken Fried Rice using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian Sirloin Steak with Thai Drunken Fried Rice
- Provide 1/2 cup of soy sauce (for steak).
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce (for fried rice).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sesame chili oil.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tablespoon of curry powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chili-garlic paste.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoon of chili flakes (heat to taste).
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped basil leaves.
- It’s 1 cup of stir fry veggies.
- It’s 3 of chopped Thai chiles.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of white pepper.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of oyster or fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of rice wine.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 2 cups of jasmine rice.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Sesame seeds to finish steak.
Asian Sirloin Steak with Thai Drunken Fried Rice instructions
- Coat room-temperature steaks with salt and pepper..
- Create marinade/rub. Add half cup of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon minced garlic, dark soy sauce, dash of chili flakes, white pepper, and sesame chili oil to a bowl. Mix well and cover steaks..
- Place steaks into big zip lock bag. Add remaining marinade and let sit for 15-30 minutes..
- Add chili oil and coconut oil to large 12-inch skillet. Heat on medium-high..
- Add 3 eggs scrambled and toss around..
- Immediately add stir fry veggies (I used red bell pepper, orange bell pepper, green bell pepper, snap peas, broccoli, and onion. I wanted to add bean sprouts but didn't have any)..
- Immediately add minced garlic and toss with vegetables. Add a touch of coconut oil to toss with..
- Add in jasmine rice (preferably cooled to at least room temperature). Before mixing, add soy sauce, oyster or fish sauce, a little salt and pepper, Thai chiles, and curry powder to rice. Then mix well. Add chili garlic paste and basil and mix some more..
- While the rice is sizzling, add the 2 steaks to a heated 12-inch cast iron skillet. No need to add more seasonings. Cook to desired temperature (1 inch 8 minutes each side pressed for medium-rare) (1 and a half inch 12 minutes each side pressed) also depending on your stove. I keep my heat on medium high so that may vary as well. They may also be grilled..
- Let steak rest for 2-5 minutes. Serve immediately with rice. Finish with sesame seeds..
If you find this site serviceableness , please support us by sharing this posts to your favorite social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Asian Sirloin Steak with Thai Drunken Fried Rice by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you