Joseph's Pot Roast recipe recently was in demand by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already accustomed to using the internet on tablet to search for Joseph's Pot Roast information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and refer to the title of this post, we will will share Joseph's Pot Roast Recipe. Enjoy cooking.
You can cook Joseph's Pot Roast using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Joseph's Pot Roast
- It’s 1 of four and 1/2 lb chuck roast.
- You need 4 of medium onions.
- Prepare 3 stalks of celery.
- It’s 2 of large carrots.
- It’s 2 lbs of baby potatoes.
- Prepare 1 package of McCormick Brown Gravy mix.
- Prepare 1 package of McCormick Au Jus Gravy mix.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Equal parts salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Prepare 4 of pepperoncini's.
- You need 2 cup of beef broth.
- Provide 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- You need 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of dried thyme.
Joseph's Pot Roast instructions
- Place beef in large roaster.
- Chop onions, celery and carrots..
- Put potatoes aside for later..
- Season roast with salt, pepper and garlic and place chopped onions, celery, carrots, thyme and garlic in pan. Pour in beef broth..
- Add pepperoncini's gravy mixes and stick of butter on top of roast and vegetables..
- Place covered roast in 350 degree Fahrenheit oven until internal temp of 190 degrees..
- Cut potatoes in half and cover with water, set aside until roast reaches 190 degree Fahrenheit internal temp..
- Once roast reaches 190 degrees Fahrenheit internal temp drain potatoes add to roaster and stir gently..
- Cook roast until internal temp reaches 215 degrees Fahrenheit and potatoes are tender to your liking. Serve with sides of your choice..
- Pair with a red wine you like and enjoy..
If you find this site good , please support us by sharing this posts to your preference social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also mark this blog page with the title Joseph's Pot Roast by using Ctrl + D for devices a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it’s a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this website. Thank you